Thursday, July 3, 2014

In Uganda, the pearl of Africa

I got easily inspired to draw, by the enormous beautiful sights.


Thinking of James, the housekeeper. Meeting him every morning and every evening at 6 when I go for the 30 mins running ☺️.
He was wearing a white shirt all the time, smiling and welcoming..

Thinking of the drunk young man we saw in our second day in Kampala. He was walking very fast, very fast indeed, in a funny way that we stopped watching him whilst he was waving to the nothing..
A self portrait from the inside out.. That what I saw from the first moment in Entebbe, Kampala & jinja..  
Patterned sights and costumes, and even the nature was in patterns.
A self portrait after one week. A bit different, isn't it?
I think I have absorbed more the ambiance ☺️
That one, I think it's every beautiful's woman face I saw... May be I couldn't draw their beautiful faces..
The house 😚

all six pieces are: 33×26 cm
mixed media
kampala, 2014






while making

No comments: